Scope of work
Full technical implementation of the CeilingDraft project:
Development of mathematical apparatus
About the project
Program allows you to solve the following tasks:
- Create a computer model of a real ceiling from its known geometric dimensions.
- Analyze and return all possible physically realizable ceiling configurations if more than one solution matches the specified data.
- Take into account possible measurement errors when taking them from the client's ceiling.
- Modify existing ceilings and design new ones by adding, removing or changing vertices, sides, arcs, etc.
- Simulate and control ceiling cutting by material selection, seam placement, stretching, etc.
- Get complete information about sheets, including their coordinates, optimized for use in shop nesting.
- Calculate auxiliary parameters: area, perimeter, element sizes, angles between them, coordinates of points, etc.
- Save calculation data as a project file, drawing, and print the results on a printer.
- There is a material base that can be modified.