Scope of work
- Development of the web version of the application and integration with the project site.
- Programming (improvement) of some parts of the site to provide the necessary work logic.
- Development of a mobile version of the application for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Technical support.
About the project
The project of Philippe Langlois, who has been an agricultural advisor in a French department for 30 years with extensive experience in agricultural technology and business management.
The goal is to develop an electronic assistant, coach-trainer, consultant, calculator for agriculture. This is a special service that allows you to calculate the economics of the project, the necessary investments, helps in planning and managing the economy. All recommendations are based on solid business management experience, which allows a rigorous approach to farm economics.
The project is implemented as an adaptive website (to work primarily from computers), as well as a mobile application for iOS, Android and Windows Phone (no longer supported). The user can use both the site and the mobile application, with synchronization of all data.
The project can be compared with the 1C program or the Elba Circuit, but more highly specialized, with deeper planning, and designed exclusively for business in the field of agriculture.
How it works
- The program allows you to quickly calculate the potential income and profit of your farm in just a few clicks.
- The program is adapted individually for each farmer and household.
- Individual recommendations and consultations on technical, economic, administrative issues are provided.
- The program calculates technical recommendations for fertilizer, crop management, oilseeds, industrial crops and fodder crops.
- The data is regularly updated to take into account recommendations, innovations in the field of agriculture, as well as changes in applicable rules and legislation.
- A customized detailed technical guide is generated for the various crops in the farm's rotation, all of its production is accounted for, and a preliminary income statement is issued.
- With this tool, at the beginning of the campaign (before sowing), the farmer can prepare a list of all necessary purchases, provide this forecast to his banker, and monitor the progress of his business on a daily basis.
- Agricoach will calculate costs in order to offer options for selling prices for farm products, which is necessary to guarantee sales above cost and estimate the profit generated.
- Smartphone application allows you to track your potential income daily depending on fluctuations in raw material prices, calculate sales revenue (cereals, milk, meat, etc.), as well as purchase costs (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, etc.) .d.).
- The app will provide daily alerts about the impact of volatility on the potential income of the farm, as well as block the decision-making process after sales or purchases.