Scope of work
Development of software for the photo studio project at the FIFA World Cup 2018. The software controls the camera, photo flashes, instant printing of photos of customers, visitors, participants in shows and festivals on high-quality reusable cups (advertising media) online, with uploading and posting photos on the site and the ability to share on social networks and among friends and acquaintances.
Commissioning, installation and assembly of studio equipment in Kazan
Promotional staff training on equipment operation
Technical support of the project at the site in Kazan, as well as remotely in other cities
How the photo studio works
- A person sees himself on the screen before the picture and positions himself in the frame as he likes.
- Photos are immediately available on the Internet for downloading and reposting via a personal link that is applied to the cup.
- The picture is sent to the work area, where a photo sticker is made, which is pasted on a souvenir.
- The product is ready to be served.
- Each participant receives one or more high-quality cups with a personal photo and event logo as a keepsake. And takes him home!
Studios at the 2018 World Cup
Project type - brand activation of Coca-Cola, production of Coca-Cola souvenir cups "Ready for the match!".
The photo studio worked for fans in the main area in front of the stadium (not the fan zone) every day from June 14 to July 15 in 5 cities (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Kazan and Nizhny Novgorod). The studio was located inside a specially designed pavilion with a photo studio in the form of a ball in the center, symbolizing the readiness for the game. This activation has become the most popular in stadiums. 46,000 fans received a match cup with their photo at a printing speed of one cup of 15 seconds. Face painting services with the symbols of the event, as well as Coca-Cola products in the bar, were provided free of charge for everyone who wished. According to analysts, the project has reached more than 3.5 million social media coverage.
Finalist of the MarSpo Awards 2019 in the nomination "The Best Sponsorship Activation of the 2018 FIFA World Cup" - the COCA-COLA. FIFA WORLD CUP COLLECTION project.
National award in the field of the event industry "Event of the Year" in the nomination "The best use of innovative technologies (online / offline)" - the project "READY TO MATCH! INTEGRATION OF THE COCA-COLA BRAND AT THE STADIUMS OF THE 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP IN RUSSIA".